A record catches Allen’s ears. Clarinet, strings… it’s the same Brahms from his mother’s bedroom. Allen walks down the darkened hallway, following the music. He reaches a door with a lit transom. He knocks, walks inside.
A mattress lies on the floor, with a phonograph. Candles light the room. A crammed bookshelf. The rest of the dorm furniture sits in a teetering pile. In the open window sits Lucien, smoking, reading the Times.
Lucien looks at him, surprised he knows. “Finally. An oasis in this wasteland.”
"No, fuck you. I was worth it."
jenny andrews anderson
yes I am a believer. oh you meant god? my bad I thought u were talkin about aliens sir.
"hey, don't you think Black is kinda weird?"
Kuroshitsuji / Happy Birthday Kira! / Sebastian Michaelis & Ciel Phantomhive
↳ “Red is the color of fiery passion, and I am flaming!”
Imagine James Potter and trying to adjust living with Lily after seven years with Sirius, Remus, and Peter
- James Potter getting used to Sirius sneaking into his bed in the middle of the night when he’s drunk, so the first night he sleeps next to Lily, he wakes up groggily pushing her off the bed, muttering “don’t touch me, you wanker”. James Potter spending his first night in his Lily’s apartment on the couch.
- James Potter preparing an extra mug of hot chocolate until Lily reminds him that he doesn’t live with Remus anymore.
- James Potter getting multiple injuries because of trying to jump between rats and muggle rat traps Lily sets up everywhere. It takes him a while to process that the rats aren’t Peter.
- James Potter finding hair scrunchies everywhere and getting super annoyed and Lily catches him giving them to Sirius and only then does James realize that they belong to Lily.
- James Potter playing pranks on Lily and realizing that maybe pulling her pants down won’t have the same comedic effect as when he did it to Remus.
- James Potter putting up Silencing Charms all over the place before having sex with Lily because he’s so used to Sirius making gagging noises nearby when they were at school.
- James Potter not being able to sleep on full moons when he can’t be around for Remus as constantly anymore and Lily has to hold him and reassure him that Sirius has got it covered for tonight until he calms down.
- James Potter not understanding why isn’t allowed to put up the posters Sirius gave him of the muggle girls on motorcycles. (“Lils, they’re muggle girls on motorcycles im just appreciating your culture!”)
- James Potter not using his Invisibility Cloak as much because he just immediately assumes that Sirius and Peter stole it again to steal food from the kitchens and Lily has to remind him that they don’t live with him anymore.
- James Potter adding dozens of chocolate bars when Lily takes him grocery shopping. (“For the last time, James, you don’t live with Remus anymore” “WELL HE CAN VISIT CAN’T HE”)
- James Potter realizing his mistake when he sees Lily getting confused over the flea powder in their bathroom instead of her favorite shampoo after the first time he went grocery shopping on his own
is Sherlock even an adult? I don’t think so. wait. I’m getting a call. indeed he is not, gay baby police confirm